COPYRIGHTS AND RESTRICTIONS
2. Section 31 hereby grants you a personal, non-exclusive, non-assignable and non-transferable license to use and display, for home, non-commercial and personal use only, one copy of any Material and/or software that you may download from this site, including, but not limited to, any files, codes, audio or images incorporated in or generated by the software (collectively the “Downloaded Material”) provided, however, that you must maintain all copyright and other notices contained in such Downloaded Material. You acknowledge and agree that you may not sublicense, assign or otherwise transfer this license or the Downloaded Material and that no title to the Downloaded Material has been or will be transferred to you from S31 or anyone else. You also agree that you will not alter, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise modify the Downloaded Material.
3. Although we welcome your comments to our show and this site, S31 does not accept unsolicited submissions for its films, sites and other products. Therefore, please do not make any such submissions to S31 through this site or otherwise including story ideas, character ideas, plot suggestions, set or costume designs, or scripts. S31 will not review any such submissions. While we appreciate your comments, S31 cannot make a guarantee that it will respond to your messages. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you do send us a submission (including any submission made by you in response to a competition), you agree not to assert any ownership right of any kind in the submission (including, but not limited to copyright, trademark, passing off or unfair competition, moral rights, or implied contract) and you waive the right to receive any financial or other consideration in connection with such unsolicited submission including, but not limited to, credit.
4. S31 is not necessarily affiliated with sites that may be linked to this site and is not responsible for their content (“Linked Sites”). Linked Sites if any are for your convenience only and you access them at your own risk.
DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY
5. Section 31 is not responsible or liable for any infections or contamination of your system or delays, inaccuracies, errors, or omissions arising out of your use of this site or with respect to any material contained on this site. This site and all or any materials contained on it are distributed and transmitted “as is” without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, warranties of title or implied warranties of satisfactory quality or fitness for a particular purpose. The entire risk as to the quality, accuracy, adequacy, completeness, correctness and validity of any material rests with you. S31 is not responsible for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages that may result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials contained on this site whether the material is provided or otherwise supplied by S31 or anyone else. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in no event shall S31’s total liability to you for any and all claims, damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in contract or tort or otherwise) exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing this site. S31 does not seek to exclude or limit liability for death or physical injury resulting from its own negligence or any other liability the exclusion or limitation of which is expressly prohibited by law.
RULES FOR BULLETIN BOARDS AND CHATROOMS AND OTHER FORUMS
6. Section 31 is not responsible for any material posted on the Bulletin Boards, Chat Rooms, or other forums conducted on this site (“Forums”). You shall not upload, transmit, distribute or otherwise publish through such Forums any content which: a) libels, defames, or is obscene, pornographic, abusive, or threatening; b) infringes any intellectual property right of any entity or person, including, but not limited to violating anyone’s copyrights or trademarks; c) violates any law; d) advocates illegal activity; or e) advertises or otherwise solicits funds or is a solicitation for goods or services, (collectively, “Non- Approved Material”).
7. This site is controlled and operated by CalMacStudios from its office in England. CalMacStudios makes no representations that materials on this site are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so at their own risk and are responsible for compliance with any and all local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. No software from this site may be downloaded, exported or re-exported into (or to a national or resident of) any countries that are subject to U.K. export restrictions.
8. This agreement shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of England, as it is applied to agreements entered into and to be performed entirely within such jurisdiction. Any action you bring to enforce this agreement or any matters related to this site shall be brought in an English Court. If any provision of this agreement is void or unenforceable in whole or in part, the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall not be affected thereby.